[Post by Mary]
“I don’t understand what all the hullabaloo is about Kate being “lazy” and not doing her job. There has never been another woman in history in her position who has to deal with what she does. It can’t be easy becoming a royal and having all that attention thrust upon you. Constantly being watched a photographed all the time has to be exhausting and confusing.” — Submitted by theusualmischief
Seriously? No woman in her position in history? Try all female Royals EVER.
Or perhaps just the Queen, Anne, Diana, Camilla and Sophie and all had it worse then her.
Also they were out all the time working and having the cameras in her face while Kate is shut away a part from 2hrs a month when she deems us worthy of her presence.
- her-majesty-the-queen likes this
- hannahp91 reblogged this from catherinecambridge
- catherinecambridge reblogged this from regalmajesty and added:
- kittylien likes this
- ms-opinion reblogged this from europeanmonarchies and added:
- forhelvede reblogged this from europeanmonarchies and added:
- floridecalhoun reblogged this from europeanmonarchies and added:
- graceinmyheart likes this
- princess-lydia likes this
- royalover reblogged this from regalmajesty
- reblogtheroyals likes this
- teatimeatwinterpalace likes this
- thebeautypatrol likes this
- royaltyandmore likes this
- europeanmonarchies reblogged this from royal-confessions and added:
- royal-confessions posted this